[Advaita-l] The Comparitive study

venkata subramanian venkat_advaita at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 22:21:22 CST 2005

Dear Sri Rama

Some time before, in one of your postings, i had seen that you were intending to give a write up on the issue that there needs to be a sort of a balance - between the one extreme that Swami Sachidanandendra Saraswathi's followers claiming that his is the only correct interpretation of Advaita and the other extreme....

Sorry if i had missed out that series, can you please give me the link reference.   if the article is yet to come out, can i request for the same.

it is a very significant topic i feel, for i am still, among many like me, to correctly understand the issue.

No doubt, his arguments are quite convincing and appearing logical to a layman like me, who does not know the intricacies of Tarka and Mimamsa.      But i like to study a professional view on this subject.

regards

Venkat.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat.