[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Prem Pahlajrai

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Feb 25 09:24:49 CST 2005

Namo namaH!

My name is Prem Pahlajrai, I am 39 years old presently residing in the
United States. I have been studying Advaita Vedanta with students of Swami
Dayananada Saraswati since 1986 when I was living in Poona. (I was born
and grew up in Poona). I am currently a graduate student at the Dept. of
Asian Languages and Literature at the University of Washington, Seattle. I
am writing my MA Thesis on the tRptidIpaH prakaraNam of Swami VidyAraNya's
Pan~cadaSI. For more details, please visit
http://students.washington.edu/prem/

Thank you for adding me to this list,

Prem Pahlajrai.