[Advaita-l] New member introduction: K. P. Kamakshi

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Jul 1 07:42:08 CDT 2005

namaste. this in response to your request for introduction for joining the
group. name:k.p.kamakshi age 62years. educational qualification m.a, in
sanskrit from the university of madras. country of residance india. ihave
been continuously reading, discussing the advaitha philosophy as taught to
us by adhisankara. we have a small study\discussion group on this subject.
we are of the view that advaitha philosophy is most suited to present day
materialistic world. iam most interested to interact with scholars on this
subject to improve my understanding of the subject. it would be my
pleasure to contribute my thoughts if accepted pranams kamakshi