[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Hanumath Sastry

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Jul 1 08:06:58 CDT 2005

About myself:
  My name is Hanumath Sastry belong to Hyderabad, AP, India.
  I am 31 years old. I am working as a project manager in a MNC in
Noida,UP,India.
  Traditionally, we are followers of Sri Adi sankaras philosophy. My
grandfather, my
  father are disciples of Sriengeri Sankaraachyaras. My elder brothers are
vedic scholar studied
  in Sriengeri. I have a great interest in Sri Adisankara's works especially
Vivekachoodamani.
  I worship lord Shiva by practicing daily Rudra abhisheka to Lord Shiva.

Hari Om !