[Advaita-l] Sunil

TONY VERMA brahman1008 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:29:21 CDT 2005

Dear Sundar Raman ji,
I am very pleased about your recommendations, I have meet Sri Jayaendra
Saraswati ji many times even before he became the head of kamakoti peetham ,
but I have always felt great affinity with Sri Vijayendra saraswati ji, It
would be great to associate with an unbroken lineage such as that.I shall be
writting a seperate email to you soon on this subject...........With Warm
Wishes..Sunil