[Advaita-l] Re:A Conversation between Divine Will and Free Will

Mahesh Ursekar mahesh.ursekar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:09:34 CST 2005

Pranams Prof Krishnamurthy:

Me (since the other three were too busy thinking): Sir, the last two
episodes were by far the best! Bravo! Bravo! Clap! Clap! Super! But
dear me, TD says: "We shall now have to go to the next level of
spiritual evolution. That, I think, will make matters clearer." Higher
than this? Where would he lead us? Feels like the movie - "Journey to
the center of the Earth" - are we to enter Brahman's abode now? I
don't know about the rest of you, but that I have my seat belt
fastened is all I can tell you.

With respects, Mahesh