[Advaita-l] sahasranAma Book (New Member: Sri K. Sundararaman)

Ravi Mayavaram ravi at ambaa.org
Thu Mar 24 12:36:57 CST 2005

This is an amazing book. You can read more about it at

http://www.escribe.com/religion/ambaa/m5950.html and
http://www.escribe.com/religion/ambaa/m5971.html

If you know Tamil and are a devotee of ambA, then you should have this
book.

BTW, the old Tamil translation of Sri bhAskararAya's bhAShya by Sri
Ganesha Iyer, is also back in print now. My friend recently bought a
copy from Giri Trading in Madras.

Ravi