[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Krisendath Maharaj

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed May 4 14:40:58 CDT 2005

Sita Ram & Namaste to All

My Name is Krisendath Roger Maharaj, 38 yrs, born in Trinidad, now an
American Citizen. I am a born Hindu, all of my parents, grand-parents are
of Indian Desecnt, their parents came to Trinidad from all regions of
India in the 19th Century.

I am now a householder, my wife and children all like and follow Hindu
Dharma, by me improving my self via Vedanta, its only then I can help
guide them along to continue to use our Dharma to move forward in life and
gain englightment at the same time.

I need to engross my self in Vedanta, I need to be familar with how this
tricky mind works so I can control it naturally, I need to put my self in
a position to gain enlightenment gracefully. Basically I am a beginner, I
am a devoted Hindu(Sanathan Dharma follower). I cannot yet seperate my
Self from the body even thought I now have an tiny little Idea of my true
self I want to build on that, I want to seperate this physical body frommy
true self and be able to live with it and experience true Joy, one don't
have to be serious all the time, I need to bring out tru compassion. I
have to be able to pass this on

Humble Regards
RMaharaj