[Advaita-l] no mails

nageshwar subramanyam saswara at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 09:41:19 CDT 2005

Namaskarams Sirs ,
>From past 4 days we are not reciving any mails from Advaita  .What happened to Advaitam ?
Did some one took Advaitam and did they take out A from Advaitam .
" JUST KIDDING "
Thx
Naesh

On Sat, 21 May 2005, sriram wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> I have not been receiving the advaita list mails for the past 4 days.

Nothing is wrong, it just looks like people are busy and aren't posting at
the moment.

Btw, in the future you should send adminstrative queries to
listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org not to the list itself.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas

For assistance, contact:
listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org

"There is enough for human's need on this earth but
   there is not enough for human's greed .

         Nageshwara Sastry