[Advaita-l] New site for Saradambal Seva Samithi Trust

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed May 25 07:42:05 CDT 2005

Apart from this mailing list, one of the ways we seek to fulfill our
mission of furthering knowledge of Advaita Vedanta and Smarta sampradaya
is to host websites for others who share the same objective.  Thus I am
pleased to announce a new site for Saradambal Seva Samithi Trust of
Chennai at http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/sarada/

Apart from details of the Trust and the work it does. the site contains
two e-books in PDF format:  Brahmasutra Shankarabhashya Sangraha which is
as the name suggests is a compendium of the topics of Shankaracharyas'
Brahmasutrabhashya and Advaitasiddhi Sara Sangraha which does the same for
Swami Madhusudana Sarasvatis' monumental Advaitasiddhi.  They are the
products of eminent scholars and well worth a look for any serious student
of Advaita Vedanta.