[Advaita-l] Three Questions on Jiva, Atman & Brahma-jnAna

Vishu vishu at fractalsmiths.com
Mon Oct 10 13:25:02 CDT 2005

Interesting thoughts!
Few related questions on Brahma-jnAna being a direct experience that
transcends mind and mere intellect:
1. How is the experience described? Is it describable at all?
2. Is there any information about the experience in our scriptures?
3. Does it happen the same way to all realized souls?
4. Did any realized soul describe such an experience?
5. Is it a gradual process or an epiphany?
6. Since it is not a mental phenomenon, are there any palpable changes in
the realized soul or her environment?

I don't know whether it is necessary to answer these, but I'm just curious.

~Vishu