[Advaita-l] A lost Vedic ritual is brought alive

Yadu Moharir ymoharir at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 12:48:30 CDT 2005

Dear list Members:

Please read the following article be Chittaranjan Naik

"The Sword of Kali"

http://swamij.com/sword-kali.htm

 http://www.boloji.com/hinduism/101c.htm

Regards,

Dr. Yadu

Amuthan Arunkumar R <aparyap at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
IMO, it is total nonsense to say that all religions r
equal. what mahAn-s like shrI rAmakR^iShNa paramahamsa
wanted to convey when they asserted the equality of
all religions is the idea of universal tolerance
towards all religions. regarding the 'abrahamic'
religions, i feel that these have done and still do
considerable damage to our vaidika dharma. while the
muslim invaders of the past have ruthlessly destroyed
our culture (and much more, everyone knows what and
how), in the present days, greater harm is done by our
christian brothers [especially those (IMO) "brainless"
proselytisers who don't hesitate to use the most
blatantly irrational means to convert people into
their fold]. we have always been secular and tolerant
and it is NOT WE who need to be taught what secularism
or tolerance is. if at all u want to talk about the
equality of religions, don't talk about it here. talk
about it to all the proselytisers (especially the
christians who are very active today) who don't have
any respect, much less, tolerance, for our vaidika
dharmam. SECULARISM SHOULD NOT LEAD TO DIGGING OUR OWN
GRAVE AS IT IS HAPPENING NOWADAYS. TOLERANCE DOES NOT
MEAN ALLOWING OTHERS TO DESTROY OUR RELIGION. i only
hope that the present indian populace gets rid of it's
(pseudo) secularism ideals ASAP. on the other hand, i
fervently hope our christian brothers (ONLY those who
r keen on "converting", i have no cribs about the
others) learn at least the existence of a word called
"religious tolerance".

vAsudevaH sarvaM,
aparyAptAmR^itaH.

Amuthan Arunkumar R,