[Advaita-l] Is Ishvara a Gynani?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 07:59:24 CDT 2005

Shree Girishji

There seems to be some misunderstanding that once one realizes 'he' sees
to exist - it is true that he ceases to exist with the notions that 'I
am limited jiiva' but now 'He' exists with full understanding that -
sarva bhuutastam aatmaanam sarva bhuutanica aatmani' all being are in me
and I am in all beings - just as Krishna declares. 'He' utilizes the
local equipment that is now available since the 'ego-centric entity -
he" has left that leaving it now for "He' - to use it for the benefit of
the totality - or loka kalyaanam.
The avataara concept is also same.  A realized person is going up in the
realization of the self and Iswara is coming down occupying a local form
to fulfill the public demand with full knowledge while playing the role
of the form He has taken.

Hari OM!
Sadananda