[Advaita-l] Fwd: Floyd Henderson Books

Sanjay Varma sanjay.varma.gm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 18:29:56 CDT 2006

All,

Please comment on the point mentioned below by Floyd in the context of
the recent postings on his blog at
http://advaitavedantameditations.blogspot.com ?

Those of you who have read this book
(http://www.floydhenderson.com/iamabsolute.htm). Please comment on the
book too.

Floyd,
In case you are not on this list please follow the conversation in the
list archive (http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/).

- Sanjay