[Advaita-l] "Siva Panchayatana Pooja"

Dr. Yadu Moharir ymoharir at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 17:54:45 CDT 2006

Nmaste Krishan-Ji:

  Welcome to the group.

  Can you please enlighten us on "Siva Panchayatana Pooja" ?

  How does this differ from the conventional "pa~ncaayatana pUja" and it's significance ?

  Thank you,

  Dr. Yadu

"Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at braincells.com> wrote:
  Pranam

My name is Krishnan, a Tamil smArtha, currently located in Mumbai, India.

We belong to Taittiriya Sakha of Krishna Yajur Veda. At home,
we have Siva Panchayatana Pooja. For many years, we are performing
(Taittirita Aranyaka Pratama Prsna based) Surya Namskaram every
Sunday.

S. Krishnan