[Advaita-l] Re: Questions on Isavasya

Shyam Subramanian shyamsub at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 12:29:02 CDT 2006

I did agree in my mail that it was nitpicking. It was also something that my
grammar reference (bhaimi vyakhya on laghu siddhAnta
kaumudI) mentioned (not the main question but about visarga being generated
only from etc etc). Add to it the half-baked enthusiasm of a
beginner in sanskrit in the presence of accomplished masters here.

While I agree that my mail was unnecesary, as for Sri Viswanathan's comment
about "discussions",  do see the following from the archives about bhaja
govindam:

http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2000-March/000337.html
http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/2002-February/002527.html
http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/1999-January/010469.html