[Advaita-l] Ishtasiddhi (fwd)

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Aug 21 13:49:51 CDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
[Note: I have forwarded Subramanyamjis email manually.  It got rejected by
the list server because the entire digest was quoted in it.  Readers,
please edit out unnecessary material when replying so you don't get this
problem. Also please use descriptive subject lines for people who are
searching through the archives.]

   Namaste,

This is in response to Sri Devanathanji's book inquiry.
The publishers of the book "A Critical Study of ISHTASIDDHI
VIVARANAM by SWARUPACHARYA"
Adi Sankara Advaitha Research Centre
8A (New No. 17) Bishop Wallers Avenue (West),
C.I.T. Colony, Mylapore,
Chennai -600 004.
Tel: 91-44-24991147/4423/0459
Fax: 91-44-24994510
Email:sviswa at md2.vsnl.net.in
http://advaitacentre.org/
You can see a limited information on other titles at
http://advaitacentre.org/publications.htm though , I do not believe that
their web site is up to date. I am working on trying to find a
comprehensive list of their publications and will mail the group as soon
as I get this.

Thanks
Subramanyam