[Advaita-l] Re: More on Paurusha

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Dec 5 14:11:05 CST 2006

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Sylvain wrote:

> In other words while it is
> > important to ask "what is real and what is unreal?", the question that
> > should be asked is, "What is true and what is false?"
>
>           *
>
> Or " What is helpful to our spiritual evolution and what is not ".

I would not put it that way.  "Spiritual evolution" is so vague.  A person
who is fervently committed to Dharma consisting of yajnas etc. _is_
spiritually evolved.  The problem is that because he is not fully aware of
the facts, the heaven that he reaches will come to an end and he will once
again get caught up in samsara.