[Advaita-l] RE: Advaita-l Digest, Vol 33, Issue 7

Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi kaupeenavanta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 06:32:28 CST 2006

Namasthe,

On 1/9/06, K.Sankarasubramanian(Finance/TVS-E) <
k.sankarasubramanian at tvs-e.in> wrote:

> Re: some doubts on kundalini...  (Vidyasankar Sundaresan)
>

> Dear Mr Amuthan Arunkumar
>

> Regarding your doubts on Kundalini, there has been a technically a
> "warning" on the improper usage of it.. I have read this in the
> Deivathin Kural Vol 6 of The Kanchi Paramacharya Sri Chandrasekharendra
> Saraswathi Swamigal and you can see the following link....
> http://www.kamakoti.org/tamil/dk6-179.htm
>

> This is in Tamil which I am sure you will read it... and for those who
> can not read Tamil, you may translate to them if you have time

It is known that the Deivathin Kurul is translated to english by
T.M.PMahadevan professor devotee to
H.H Sri CHandrashekarendra Saraswathi. Is that Available *online*.

Regards

Prasad Kadambi

--
sada shiva samarambham Shankaracharya madhyamam !

asmadacharya paryantham vande guru paramparam !!