[Advaita-l] New member introduction: K. V. Achyuta

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Jan 11 15:05:16 CST 2006

dear sir i have gone thro u r welcome letter, i accept the conditions laid
down there.  fallowing is a brief introduction, i am a brahmin, atreyasa
gotra kannada is my mother tongue. i am aged about 58 yrs married with two
children. presently on short assignment in west africa,by profession i am
a civil engineer.i am intrested in knowing about advaita siddanta from
grassroot level hence i am trying for this enlistment.i can read and write
sanskrit. karnatic classical singing is my passion.  trust the above infom
is adeqate to get me an enlistment.  yours sincerely achyuta