[Advaita-l] sAmAnya dharma and viSeSha dharma

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 08:25:19 CST 2006

There were some discussions on this topic in the past. Please search
using "samanya dharma". Also since each person follows the
transliteration scheme he/she likes, you may have to use different
combinations. For instance, one may write viSeSha as a) visesha, b)
viSeshha, c) visheshha d) vi'se.sa and so on.

http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l/1999-May/010855.html