[Advaita-l] nitya karma

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:07:08 CST 2006

Try Nityaanhikam, Published by R.S.Vadhyar and Sons of Palghat, Kerala.

You can get the books in Chennai at Vijaya Book Store and Giri Trading
Agency, both in Mylapore. The former is right next to the RK Mutt
bookstore and the latter is close to the front entrance of the
Kapalishvarar temple.

The book is mostly in Sanskrit with a little bit of Tamil

Generally sandhyavaandanam (3 times a day), agnihotram (2 times a day)
and brahmajaj~nam (once after maadhyaanhikam) are the most basic
things which need to be done. As part of brahma-yaj~nam, daily study
of the vedas is to be performed.

Rama