[Advaita-l] New Member: Sri P S Subramanian

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 14:55:42 CST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: P S Subramanian <subbumurthy at gmail.com>
Date: Jan 20, 2006 11:26 PM
Subject: Re: Please Send Your Introduction to Join Advaita-L
To: Ravisankar Mayavaram <abhayambika at gmail.com>

My name is Subramanian, I was born and brought up in Cochin - Kerala.
I am 38 yrs old, am presently residing in India. As to my interest in
Advaita Vedanta - it dates back to my high school days - when I came
across writings / speeches  of Swami Vivekananda.

The Humane and Scientific approach of Advaita Vedanta - gave me the
impetus to know more about this vedantic approach. I then joined the
Chinmaya Study circle and was actively involved in understanding and
contemplating on the various upanishads and sacred texts like
vivekachudamani, bhaja govindam, Katha Upanishad and other similar
texts.

Now a days - i make it a point to discuss about vedanta and its hidden
imports with people of knowledge as and when any opportunity arises.

The above should give you a fair idea about me and my association with
Advaita Vedanta.

Hari Om

Subramanian P S