[Advaita-l] Re: Advaita-l Digest, Vol 33, Issue 23

Kunchithapatham Sundararaman ksrjayavijaya at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 16:37:09 CST 2006

Ram Ram
  There are two issues that I will like to share with members
  1)This is regarding mistakes committed during a kriya;If U observe that at the end of every kriya we say OM Thatsat Brahmarpanamasthu.That is the kriya is offered to Brahman even a kamya karma and the God rectifies the mistakes done by U during the kriya if U offer the same to HIM.Therefore please do not worry about mistakes done  since U do not know they are mistakes and God will send somebody to correct your mistakes and help U.Please do not have any doubt when U do some kriya whether you will get the benefit or not !This is important.
  2)I have been informed that even the worst sin will be offset by reading SriVishnu Sahasranamam that too -seven times,realsing that U have done the sin and praying God to forgive U.I am informed that this is said in Skanda Puranam.I will quote the reference when I get the same.You will see that at the end of Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam-Kayena Vacha...Srimannarayenana samarpayami-Offer every deed to the feet of Sri Narayana.
  K Sundara Raman