[Advaita-l] (no subject)

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at ncs.com.sg
Wed Jul 12 01:00:39 CDT 2006

Namaste Bandhu,

I would recommend Michael Coman's 'The Early Method of Advaita Vedanta'. It has a running commentary on Gaudapada's Karikas and he has beautifully shown how Gaudapadacharya belongs to the Vedanta Sampradaya and also justifying the parallels found in Nagarjuna's Karikas. The book is highly recommended.