[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Shyam Subramanian

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Jul 15 20:20:36 CDT 2006

namaste,

Name: Shyam Subramanian
Age: 25
Place of residence: currently Atlanta,USA,  but India again in a few years.

I agree with the list policies.

I have been following advaita-l for a couple of years from the archives.
Personally, I have found it a great source of inspiration to learn more
about the smArta sampradAya and the SAstras, and to follow them to whatever
extent I can right now. I consider myself to be a budding follower of the
Sringeri guru parampara; I have also benefited from the kanchi
paramacharya's speeches.

I hope this satisfies the requirements of an introduction. I do not think I
am qualified to answer most of the questions that arise in the list, so I
will restrict myself to asking questions and learning from the posts. As a
first question, I would like to know about any sanskrit classes and
traditional kRshNa yajurveda classes in Atlanta, USA.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Shyam