[Advaita-l] Dialogues with the guru

Shyam Subramanian shyamsub at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 22:48:26 CDT 2006

Namaste,

I would like to obtain a copy of the book "Dialogues with the Guru" (talks
with His Holiness SrI candraSekhara bhAratI swamigal) compiled by R.
Krishnaswami Iyer (later Swami Jnanananda Bharati). I have only read bits
and pieces from it online. It is currently unavailable at the Sringeri book
depot (at Sringeri as well as in Bangalore). I would be grateful if any of
the list members know if it is available elsewhere.

A request to the list moderators; I saw a few extracts from the above book
in http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/articles/
Is it possible to add more from the book for ready reference ? (I mean
atleast the ones already available in the list archives or at
http://www.srisharada.com/QA/QA.htm). I have no words (nor am I qualified )
to praise the article on sandhya worship* and  the one on karma as true
devotion (the latter I have definitely seen in the archives).

Thanks,

Shyam

*  other than quote Sri Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian : "Just the one dialog
on Sandhyaavandanam makes this book worth its weight in gold"