[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Vishwanathan Raman

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Jun 6 10:19:50 CDT 2006

Hi,

  I am Viswanathan from Chennai, India (currently in Pune, but relocating
soon). I am a student oif Swami Paramarthananda (disciple of Swami
Dayananda Saraswathi), and have been hearing / attending his classes
(www.yogamalika.org) for about 3 years now.

  I would like to join this list to know about the views of other people,
and especially to know more about the discussion that happen related to
other beliefs such as Buddhists, tarka, mimamsa and nyaya shastra, their
arguments and how advaita counters those arguments.

Thanks,
Viswanathan