[Advaita-l] vyaktAvyakta

savithri devaraj savithri_devaraj at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 16:51:11 CDT 2006

Namaste,

I know you are asking for advaitic works, but here are
some references from Lalita sahasranaama, which could
be interpretted from an advaitic perspective.

puNya apuNya phalaprada - dispenser of fruits of
righteous/sinful actions

vyakta avyakta swarUpiNi - one who is the manifest and
the unmanifest states

vidya avidya swarUpiNi - one who is both knowledge and
ignorance

bhaava abhaava vivarjita - beyond being and non-being

kshara akshara aatmika - one who is the essense of
both changeful and changeless

para apara - one who is the absolute and relative

mUrta amUrta - one who has forms, one who is formless
also

dakshiNa adakshiNa aaraadhya - one who is worshipped
by the learned and the unlearned also.

Savithri