[Advaita-l] Sringeri and Kanchi - same incident?

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 14:25:57 CDT 2006

I have no disagreements with what you write. But I also think all
these siddhis are quite rare. Most of the miracle mongers are very
likely cheats. That's what Mahasannidhanam has mentioned in one
conversation (published in a book). For the layman, if the amazing
James Randi did not advertise himself as a magician, he would look
like a yogi with siddhis. He might just have to make his beard longer
or act eccentric, with hopefully some mystic mumbo-jumbo thrown into
the mix :-). By paranormal phenomena, I mean obeying known physical
laws. I don't think these are transcended that easily.

Rama