[Advaita-l] discussion about panchayatan puja

aju raju raj_ajinkya at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 1 22:15:24 CST 2006

Namaste,
                         i had a question on puja described by shri shankara
  Bagawan Krshna says in Gita
                  " Those who worship devas they go to devas, those who worship pitris go to them those who worship butas go to butas and those who worship me will come to me."
  1> As said by bagawan krsna he is the supreme lord why shri shankara told to worship other gods such as Lord Shiva and Ganapati?
  2>Here another question is when the person goes to loka to whom he worships then why Swami Vivekananda told that all path lead to one goal?