[Advaita-l] Re: source of mAyA?

Amuthan aparyap at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 29 12:18:55 CST 2006

namo nArAyaNAya!

dear shrI manIsh wadhwa,

(unfortunately(??),) i never had the necessity to
learn or talk in hindi and hence, my knowledge of
hindi is almost nil. i don't know if there are other
members who don't know hindi, but since the set of
people in this mailing list who don't know hindi is
nonempty for sure, it would be much better if you can
write your mails in english :)

if you still feel the necessity to write a mail in
hindi, it would be nice if you can provide an english
translation of what you write so that hindi
illiterates like me will get an idea of what is going
on.

vAsudevaH sarvaM,
aparyAptAmRtaH.

--- mwadhwa_at_uwm.edu wrote:
>      mann ki mrigtrishNa jab samApt ho jaye to phir
> shanti hai aur Ananda...
>     phir tehraav hai...rahi ka ruk jaana...antar

-- message truncated --