[Advaita-l] Bhagavad Geeta 4.7, 4.8

Annapureddy Siddhartha Reddy annapureddy at gmail.com
Tue May 2 02:27:37 CDT 2006

Shree Amuthanji,
               Please feel free to give your comments. I would be more than
happy to listen to them. Btw, when we used the terms Brahman and Isvara, we
used them in the sense of Nirguna Brahman and Saguna Brahman respectively.
Thus, I was using the phrase "figment of our imagination" in the context of
Isvara who is ultimately unreal (in the pAramArthika sense), and hence only
a product of our minds. Hopefully that clarifies the intent of that
statement, for which Sadanandaji gave a good explanation. Cheers.

A.Siddhartha.