[Advaita-l] 'End' not 'Means'

Abhishek RK rkabhi at gmail.com
Wed May 3 00:00:39 CDT 2006

Namaste,

Jaldharji, thanks for a nice post. I enjoyed reading it. As long as one has
the "shikha" (that is, one is a non-sannyasi) there is a prayaschitta for
*every* thing.  But for sannyasis, there is no prayaschitta for certain
deeds.This point was said by Narayanashrama Swamiji of Hebbur recently when
He graced my Guruji's home.

Regards,
Abhishek