[Advaita-l] Re: Brahman, Isvara, and VishishthAdvaita

Viswanathan N vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Sun May 14 06:49:08 CDT 2006

You are right...
  Real is unchangealble, eternal, absolute that is Bhraman
the unreal, temporal,realtive is this "I" ego created by mind (manas)

  This is what I understood as 'Advaitha'

Sylvain <elisabeth-sylvain at sympatico.ca> wrote:
  For me "real" and "unreal" are more understandable if we mean ...
"real" = unchangeable, eternal, Absolute
"unreal = changeable, perishable, relative

In this context, the relative conscience of the vast majority of humans is
"unreal", while "relative" is clearer to the mental (manas).

Is this compatible with advaita ?

Sylvan