[Advaita-l] Real vs Unreal - What is maya made of?

Martone martone at terra.com.br
Mon May 15 17:13:33 CDT 2006

Hello all

Thank you for your explanations about what is real/unreal.

I would like to ask you: what maya is in itself? Is it an energy? Is there
any "material" substract in it that may be impressed by our action of
focusing in any direction? What is it made of?

I hope my english was enough to make my question clear. Thank you a lot

Cecilia
Brasil