[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Suryanarayana Tumuluri

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu May 18 09:04:24 CDT 2006

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Suryanarayana Tumuluri. I am a 23 yr old engineer working in
Kentucky, USA. I had recently stumbled upon this website of yours that
has quite frankly raised many questions than answers to my simple
musings about religion and philosophy.

I have always been very interested in our traditions but could not find
answers to the various details of our traditions. This site promises to
help me get to the vicinity of quenching my philosophical questions and
as such I request you to add me to your mailing list.

Kind regards,

Suryanarayana Tumuluri