[Advaita-l] Locus of avidyA

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:34:01 CST 2006

On 11/1/06, S Jayanarayanan <sjayana at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've been planning to post something on the parallels between
> Sankara's commentary and the "modern" arguments that prove that
> consciousness cannot be physical, but I'm having some difficulty
> locating the sub-commentaries on Sankara. It will have to wait for
> sometime.

This sounds very interesting. Please do it. I have a Tamil translation
of the BSB and also some notes from Kadalangudi Natesa Sastrigal in
Tamil. He has some stuff from sub-commentaries and also translates
vidyaaraNyas vaiyaashika-nyaayamaala. You might want to get that or I
might be able to lend you my copy.

Rama