[Advaita-l] liilaa and brahma

Sylvain elisabeth-sylvain at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 2 08:02:47 CST 2006

Namaste all

(Ravi) I think that the leela theory will not fit into the
> framework of advaita-vedAnta with its non-dual partless brahman. If it
> is ascribed to ishvara, we will be back to the same locus question).

In my relative understanding, brahman is One (eka) but can appear
multiplicity, as i experience life.

Do you mean that liilaa or leela or the divine play is incompatible with
brahman ?
If yes, i don't personally see any incompatibility.

Therefore, would you tell me in which kind of advaita does my conception fit
?

Sylvain