[Advaita-l] BrahmaGYAna and jIvanmukti - 1 (An Outline)

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Nov 9 23:00:33 CST 2006

I received an email pointing out that refences to the JMV text needs
to be added to support my statements. Rest assured that plenty of
references will be provided in the subsequent postings. They were
omitted from the first posting only because it was meant to serve as
an outline for the forthcoming discussions.

Thanks,
Kartik

praNAms Sri Kartik prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Apart from quoting JMV original text, could it be possible for you to
parallely provide appropriate shankara bhAshya vAkya also in support of
the purports of JMV prabhuji??  That would be of immense help for those who
want to stick to shankara's prasthAna trayi bhAshya for advaita
siddhAnta....Hope I am not asking for too much.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar