[Advaita-l] ADMIN: new features on www.advaita-vedanta.org

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Nov 12 13:27:07 CST 2006

It has long been requested that we provide some way of reading and posting
to the list via the web instead of email.

We are pleased to announce that you can now read advaita-l on the web at
GMANE.  As a bonus the list is also availabe via NNTP and RSS. See:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.culture.religion.advaita

for details.  Anyone can read but in order to post you must use the
password to your list membership which was mailed to you after you joined.
If you have forgotten what it is, you can request a reminder at:

in the section Advaita-l subscribers.

Also thanks to list member Murali Karamchedu,  we have added the following
works to the texts section of the site:

* Advaita Dipika of MM. Anantakrishna Shastri.
*  Panchadashi of Swami Vidyaranya with Tamil translation by Swami Jnanananda
    Bharati.
* Viveka Chudamani of Shri Shankaracharya with bhashya of Swami
   Chandrashekhara Bharati
* Vedanta Kalpalatika of Swami Madhusudana Saraswati with English
   translation by R.D. Karmarkar
* Vedanta Paribhasha of Shri Dharmaraja Adhvarindra with Paribhasha
   Prakashika of MM. Anantakrishna Shastri

These are all linked from

http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/texts/

except for the Viveka Chudamani bhashya which is on

http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/texts/shankara_works.html

under Viveka Chudamani.

for the moderators