[Advaita-l] ADMIN: New member introduction: K Ramakrishna

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 13:19:06 CST 2006

Thanks for the message. I am interested in subscribing to the list.
As an introduction, My name is Krishnamurthy Ramakrishna. I have been
a student of advaita philosophy for the past ten+ years, specifically
the Shankara school of advaita. I have great faith in our Shastra system.
I hope to further my knowledge on our Shastras via this forum and
contributing to the forum as appropriate.

K. Ramakrishna.