[Advaita-l] Onions and Garlic

venkata subramanian venkat_advaita at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 10:41:24 CDT 2006

What about Onions and Garlic.  i think we cannot consider them at all.

"Dr. Yadu Moharir" <ymoharir at yahoo.com> wrote:  Now advances in the understanding of nutrition using the bio-chemistry as the backbone one can try to understand the relationship in "food and raajasika / taamasika, saatvika" and our current understand may not be necessarily correct.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat.

Sadgurubhyo Namah.