[Advaita-l] Re : Looking for a Tamil translation of Swami Vidyaranya's Panchadashi

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 08:34:02 CDT 2006

Thanks Venkat.

1) Correct site address is http://www.new.dli.ernet.in/

I found tons of books here including laghu vasudeva mananam. Regarding
panchadasi, jnaananda bharati swamiji's book is here:

http://tinyurl.com/yah3an
(it is long url, so I created a tiny url, it should redirect you correctly)

2) I found few book by  Kuppuswami Raju, but could not find
panchadashi. May be I did not search correctly.

With best wishes,

Ravi

Venkat wrote:

you can read Panchadasi Tamil Translation with foot notes by Thanjai
Kuppuswami raju- an old edition.  it is there online in
www.newdli.ernet.in

RaviSankar
<abhayambika at gmail.com>