[Advaita-l] Re: Swami Sachchidanandendra Sarasvati

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at ncs.com.sg
Tue Oct 24 22:25:35 CDT 2006

Namaste Ramaji,

I must emphasise that I have learnt a lot from your posts in this list.
However, for the sake of clarity with regards to what you have mentioned
earlier (quoted below), may I know with whom did you learn Vedanta from?
Is he/she a Brahmavit/Sampradayavit? If your views are to be taken as
authoritative, shouldn't we use the same yardstick so that we can also
better appreciate your views?

Om Shanti
Kathirasan