[Advaita-l] Recommended Vedanta-bhashya?

Siva Senani Nori sivasenani at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 02:45:24 CDT 2006

I had earlier written that Sri Radhakrishna had not translated the Brahma Sutras, but while replying to Sri Shyam Subrahmanian's query on translations in Tamil / Hindi, I consulted my notes, and there I see an entry indicating that Sri S. Radhakrishna indeed translated the Brahma Sutras. Sorry.

  Regards
  Senani

Siva Senani Nori <sivasenani at yahoo.com> wrote:    Sri Jay

  Sri Sarvepalli Radhakrishna's (second President of The Republic of India) achieves a  balance between the two approaches, with copious references to western philosophers, but to my knowledge he has not translated the Brahmasutras.

  Finally, if you want only the text of the Acharya's bhashya, it is available in Devanagari and Roman scripts at http://www.sankara.iitk.ac.in/bsutraindex.htm

  Best wishes
  Senani