[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Sasikala

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Sep 15 16:13:06 CDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I am a new member of this mailing list and this my introductory mail:

My name is Dr. Sasikala. I am from Hyderabad, India. I am interested in
studying vedanta by reading books and interpretations given by learned
people.
I am intersted in the fusion of the mordern and ancient philosophies.

I have read the follow books. (most in Telugu my mother tounge)

1. Veveka Chudamani
2. Astavakra Geeta
3. Tripura Rahasyam
4. Gita Makarandam

Right now I am reading Bhagavat Gita written by Pullela Venkateswarlu in
Telugu.

Hope to learn a lot from all the learned people on this list.

-Thank You