[Advaita-l] A request for Sri Durga Trishati

Sethu facestudio at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 11:16:19 CDT 2006

I am enjoying the navarathiri celebrations at our Sri Kanaka Durga shrine
behind the SV Temple in Livermore, California. New this year, the Pandit
performing the Pooja has introduced a Durga Trishati archana besides the
Lalitha Sahasranama and Lalitha Trishati archanas. This Durga Trishati
follows names from the saptashati - in particular from chapter 11.

I am trying to find a soft copy of this text to print out and follow - so
far no avail. Can anybody guide me to the right url please?

You may alternately forward me a pdf or gif file to facestudio at hotmail.com

Many thanks in anticipation. Best wishes. Sincerely.

Sethuraman.