[Advaita-l] to be and to have in Sanskrit

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 19:00:40 CDT 2007

Agreeing with Sri Vidyasankarji let me elaborate a bit for the benefit of
Sri Guy.  The Tamil sentence 'enakku paSikkaradu' when translated into
English word for word would be 'to me hunger happens' and if it were to be
grammatically translated into English it would be 'Hunger happens to me'.
Here the subject in English language is Hunger!