[Advaita-l] Request for information!

Praveen bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:30:05 CDT 2007

praNAm all,

Ram-ji, Jaldhar-ji,

I'm assuming Abhishek is tied up with something else (since he didn't
mail up in a while and there was no response to the last copy I marked
him). I'm herewith copying to Nataraja, who has studied Vedas since
childhood with parallel modern education. I hope he gets the mail.
Maybe he could be helpful.

Nataraja, would you be able to give some pointers?

AFAIK, talking to Ramakrishna Math at Basavanagudi and Sringeri
Shankara Math nearby could also be helpful, if not already done.

Thanks,
--praveen
(PS: There is a possibility that Abhishek and/ or Nataraja may have
filtered the mail into a folder to check later. If so, we could try
mailing them separately.)

On 4/3/07, Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at braincells.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, Ramkumar Nereniki wrote:
>

> > Is there an institution/patashala/gurukula/ where both traditional
> > education (principally Vedas) as well as loukika (modern) education are
> > simultaneously imparted (with stress on traditional education)?
>
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, Krunal Makwana wrote:
>

> > The ashram follows the shukla yajur veda, madhyandini shAkhA.
> >

> Unfortunately, this makes it unsuitable for a South Indian.  Rama, you
> said you were in Bangalore right?  Abhishek who was a member of the list
> might have some information to guide you.  I'm cc'ing him on this message.
>
> --

--praveen
/* http://anythingwise.blogspot.com */